Maintaining safe and efficient airport operations meeting customer service expectations requires a dedicated and diverse team of professionals. When functioning optimally, Facility Maintenance activities often go unnoticed but are nonetheless essential to the overall operation of the entire airport system. From the clearing of snow on walkways to the cleaning of toilets in bathrooms, our Facility Maintenance professionals ensure the safety and efficiency of our airports.
Executing superior Facility Maintenance depends on a number of factors, all of which need to be actively managed in a dynamic and complex airport environment. Our management team knows how to balance deploying resources with cost effectiveness to deliver consistent quality services in an ISO 9001 certified operational environment. Whether it is delivering soft Facility Maintenance solutions from janitorial to ground maintenance or hard Facility Maintenance solutions from maintaining critical airport systems such as passenger boarding bridges to airfield electrical systems, our team of professionals can deliver innovative and cost effective solutions to your airport.
Specific areas of expertise include:
- Summer / Winter Airfield Maintenance – The airfield is the most essential component of the airport system requiring on-going maintenance to maintain safety, efficiency and regulatory compliance.
- Airfield Electrical System – Thousands of metres of high-voltage cables are buried around the airport to maintain lighting on the runways, taxiways and aprons which require constant maintenance to ensure continuous operations during night-time and inclement weather.
- Life Cycle Planning – Airports require significant capital and operational infrastructure investment which when successfully executed reduces operating costs, creates efficiencies and facilitates growth.
- Janitorial Services – Delivering on customer service often includes the cleanliness of facilities, but when done effectively also reduces operating costs, life cycle costs and mitigates safety hazards.
- Building System Maintenance – Airports are very functional in nature and the number of core essential systems often outweighs non-essential systems. Failure to properly maintain these systems results in operational delays, increased costs and reduced services levels.